Travis County Jail
Thank you for your interest in Working with Acadia Workforce, Inc. Acadia Workforce Solutions works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. And, as one of the leading agencies in North America, Acadia provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community.
Listed below are instructions that will assist you through the application process. Following the instructions as written may reduce the time it takes to get you working. Please complete each step thoroughly. Upload clean clear legible copies.
Once you have completed the application, submitted all requested documents including the Agency Background Form. Your application will be submitted to Travis County for Background Clearance. Once you have cleared backgrounds you will be notified by Acadia Workforce Staff, then your next step will be to pickup your badge from the Thurman Blackwell Building.
Travis County Background Check click Here. Complete ASAP
1. Apply here. Please complete the entire application leave no spaces blank.
2. Drivers License must be current (Copy of the front and back Upload Copy Below)
3. Social Security Card (Copy of the front and back Upload Copy Below)
4. Immunization Record to include the following documents:
a . MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella)-(Upload Copy Below)
b. Tdap (Upload Copy Below)
c. Rubella Titer (Upload Copy Below)
d. Hepatitis B Acceptance/declination (Download Here) Print, Sign and Upload Copy
e. TB Skin Test and or a copy of a Chest X-Ray report *must be within the last 2 years (Copy) (Upload Copy Below)
5. Certifications-CPR, ACLS Copies of the Front and Back (RNs) (Upload Below)
6. Pre-Employement Physical Download Form Here You will be required to (at your own cost) obtain a pre-employment physical.
8. Finger Print submission instructions click Here. Wait for instructions
10. Two reference checks required. Please Print (2) reference Check forms and have your references complete them then return to Acadia. Download here.
12. TC logiQ background check (Do not complete this until you receive authorization.)
13 Once you have been cleared by Travis County backgrounds, you will need to pickup your contractor badge. You will receive an email from Acadia Workforce staff notifying you that you are cleared to pickup your badge. You must take a valid State Issued Identification Card to present when picking up your badge.Contractor Badge Instructions
4. How to complete and submit your timesheet.
7. Internet Use
8. Review all pertinent forms relating to this contracting facility click here.