Cornerstone Hospital Required Documentation
Thank you for your interest in Working with Acadia Workforce, Inc. Acadia Workforce Solutions works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. And, as one of the leading agencies in North America, Acadia provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community.
Listed below are instructions that will assist you through the application process. Following the instructions as written may reduce the time it takes to get you working. Please complete each step thoroughly. Upload clean clear legible copies.
- Application Completed and Signed Click Here to Apply.
- Resume-upload below or on the website application.
- Skills Checklist (Must reflect Medical Surgical experience within the last 12 months).
- CPR Certification upload clean clear copies of the front and back below.
- ACLS required for Lvn and RN positions upload copies of front and back below.
- References One supervisory professional reference and one employment verification reference that is not the same as the supervisory reference. Download Reference Check form Here. Return completed forms via download below.
- Hepatitis B (Proof of immunization or Declination) Download
- Immunization Record to reflect the following: MMR, Tdap, Varicella upload document below.
- Tb test must be current upload below.
- TB Questionnaire (Completed Annually if PPD Positive) Download Form Here.
- Chest X-Ray if PPD Positive upload below
- Fit Mask Test done at Concentra Clinics at Employee Costs. Locations Click Here.
- Annual Physical download form here
- Flu Immunization Record. Or Download Waiver Form Here
- Education Verification Form please complete sign and return. Download form Here.
- Upload the following documents: Drivers License, Social Security Card (Clean clear copies of front and back) (best if taken on a clean sheet of paper)
- TC logiQ background check (Do not complete this until you receive authorization.)
- Drug Screen click (for office staff only) Here
- Hand Hygiene World Health
- Hand Hygiene Policy
- Infection Control
- Isolation Signage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Code of Conduct Packet
- Orientation Packet 2015
- Orientation Packet 2014
- Orientation Power Point Austin
- Hospital Orientation Packet
- Conflict of Care
- Confidentiality Information Obligation
- Confidentiality Statement and Acknowledgment
- Code of Conduct Acknowledgement
- Infection Control Acknowledgement
- Austin Agency Orientation/Code of Conduct Acknowledgement
- Environment of Care Exam
- Blood Borne Pathogens Exam