Application information and Process
Thank you for your interest in Working with Acadia Workforce, Inc. Acadia Workforce Solutions works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. And, as one of the leading agencies in North America, Acadia provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community.
Listed below are instructions that will assist you through the application process. Following the instructions as written may reduce the time it takes to get you working. Please complete each step thoroughly. Upload clean clear legible copies.
1. Apply here. Please complete the entire application leave no spaces blank.
2. Submit Drivers License must be current (Copy of the front and back) (Upload Copies below)
3. Submit Social Security Card (Copy of front and back)
4. Submit Immunization Record to include the following documents listed below. you may upload clean clear images via this page using the upload link below.
a . MMR-Measles Mumps Rubella, Rubeola Immunity Titers
c. Rubella Titer
d. Hepatitis B Acceptance/declination Download Sign and Return
e. TB Skin Test within the last year (True Two Step PPD or TB Blood Test/QAUNTAFERON and or a copy of a Chest X-Ray report *must be within the last 2 years.
5. Submit Certifications-CPR, ACLS (RNs)-Must be from the American Heart Association.
6. Pre-Employement Physical Download Form Here You will be required to (at your own cost) obtain a pre-employment physical.
7. Two reference checks required. Please Print (2) reference Check forms and have your references complete them then return to Acadia. Download here.
9. Resume with work experience.
10. Respirator Fit Testing (please locate your nearest fit testing facility-This will be obtained at your cost initially and reimbursed once you have completed one year full time service. Up to 50% of your cost. Please submit your receipts for reimbursement.)
1. TC logiQ background check (Do not complete this until you receive authorization from Acadia Administration.)
2. Locate your Nearest Labcorp for a Pre-Employement Drug Screen. Please email us the address and phone number of the Lab that you have chosen. Once you have done so we will set you up for a Pre-employment UDS.
Upload Documents Below
Thank you for your interest in working with Acadia Workforce,Inc.
You can also choose to email your documents here: Email Documents