IV Therapy Resources
Listed below are resources for IV therapy certification. Employee/Employee candidates are responsible for the cost of certifications.
Online IV Therapy Training
This class has been approved by UTMB and satisfies their requirements as long as step 1 and 2 are completed. Once completed you will need to send you a copy of the completed certificate to us. You can be presented for orientation at TDCJ but you will not be placed on the schedule nor allowed to do any patient care until the skills check off is completed and validated by UTMB SHC.
Step One-Once you have completed online portion and receive your certificate please forward your to Acadia Workforce. Step 2-You will then need to find a RN to complete the hands on skills portion of the training and the RN will have to provide their current RN license number. SHC will need to validate this through the appropriate Board of Nursing.
1- Pedagogy IV Certification Online Course- $75 Click Here for the website.
2-Orange, TX Beaumont Area
- IV Therapy
- Please contact via e-mail if needing class. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost of course is $50.00
- Class will be held at the Orange field Fire Station
- 9540 FM 105, Orange, TX 77630
- (409) 749-4594
3-Houston, TX Area
- 22730 Lain Road Spring Texas 77379
- Office phone number 8am – 8pm: 281-379-6022
- email us at : email@example.com
- IV Therapy Certification Healthcare Professionals By Appointment 6 hours $250.00
- CPR-NOW teaches classes Nationwide. Our main office and Training Center is located in Spring Texas, just outside Houston. Please contact Mindy Dunham, Training Center Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-379-6022 for general information about all classes and location.
- 8876 Gulf Freeway #240
Houston, TX 77017
- Phone: (713) 946-3377
- Fax: (713) 946-0926
- E-mail: email@example.com
- A four hour course offered Monday and Friday 10am to 2pm. At the end of the class, student will receive a Certificate of Completion and a Competency Check-off showing the mastery of IV skills.
- CoMedEd Texas
- Lindy S Cabrera RN 817-456-2177 (cell)
817-789-5261 Office Manager (Luke)
682-559-2390 Main Instructor (Phyllis)
- Vista College
- On Campus: $250
- Amarillo, TX
- Beaumont, TX
- El Paso, TX
- Killeen, TX
- College Station, TX
- Lubbock, TX
- Longview, TX