Travis County Jail
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Listed below are instructions that will assist you through the application process. Following the instructions as written may reduce the time it takes to get you working. Please complete each step thoroughly. Upload clean clear legible copies.
1. Apply here. Please complete the entire application leave no spaces blank.
2. Drivers License must be current (Copy of the front and back Upload Copy Below)
3. Social Security Card (Copy of the front and back Upload Copy Below)
4. Immunization Record to include the following documents:
a . MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella)-(Upload Copy Below)
b. Tdap (Upload Copy Below)
c. Rubella Titer (Upload Copy Below)
d. Hepatitis B Acceptance/declination (Download Here) Print, Sign and Upload Copy
e. TB Skin Test and or a copy of a Chest X-Ray report *must be within the last 2 years (Copy) (Upload Copy Below)
5. Certifications-CPR, Copies of the Front and Back (Upload Below)
6. Education Verification Form (Download Print Complete and return)
6. Two reference checks required. Please Print (2) reference Check forms and have your references complete them then return to Acadia. Download here.
8. Contraband List and Signature Document. (Download Here) Sign and Return to Acadia Workforce
- Travis County Background Check click Here. Complete ASAP
Click Here for Step III once you have been cleared you may proceed to Step III. Request a password from firstname.lastname@example.org
1. TCJ Parking Pass Application.
2. TCJ Parking Rules & Regulations
4. Travis County Jail Agency Holiday list.
5. How to complete and submit your timesheet.
8. Internet Use-No personal use of internet is allowed at any time while on duty.
9. Contractor Badge Instructions
10. Review all pertinent forms relating to this contracting facility click here.